20070401

Remember.

TP Band did it :) Concert was a success! Hmmm, actually.... what is real success? Hahaha, so long as the concert goes well without problems? Or bluffing our way through the audience :X Ha. I admit, I made countless of mistakes from playing the wrong notes and rhymth to missing my running notes. Bahhh. Just wondering, are the audience really pleased? Hmmm.. No idea, still the concert was a success, eh? :) Well done TP Band and finally congrats to the chosen new main committee. Weijie, Lihong, Mark, Law, Penny, Grace, Kenneth and Rachel! All the best. :)

(Picture heavy.)
Scenes of 30th March:
Before the rehearsal in the afternoon. I joined in to cam-whore with the band people. Heh heh. Benson, Joyce, Qinghui and Me.
Randy, Judith and Matthew.
I always seem to have the 'odd-one-out' face expression?
Hahaha, well... things got out of hands? We were jumping infront of the stage, running all around, cam-whoring with spastic faces! Lol, was fun(: And somebody captured the most unglamourous side of us. Like, fugly-O! Gosh!! Here's a damn hilarious picture of them. One of the best picture I should say! LOL. Hello unglamourous(: Just look at yourselves people.
Benson and Mark.
Me, Randy, Judith and Matthew.
"SAY OOOOH! Ohhhhhhhhhh. *Snapped!!!*"
Right after rehearsal, we had lunch! Salad bar again. Fish fillet with spaghetti! Somehow the fillet had bones. And it got stuck in my throat!!!! It hurts like #@#$^%*%&, ya.. And it still hurts till today )': I rather be drown with potatoes and gravy than having fillet fishy fish bones getting stuck in my throat.. ): After lunch darling Seehua and me sneaked into the guy's dressing room. Well, not sneak, we actually walked in 'guang ming zheng da'-ly. Hahaha, decided to take a picture! Ta dahhhs. (((x
And here's another with her! One of the closest band mate in band! Without her, I think my band life would be boring an sad! 'Cause I trust her and tells her everything! She never fails to be there for me! ALWAYS! Yup, here's a bigggggggg HUG FOR YOU MY DEAR! Y
You are more than just pretty flowers! YOU ARE LOVE! HAHAHA. After lunch was back to the stage for one last rehearsal with the emcees and singers. Tra-la-la. And preperation time was delayed for 1/2 hr. Damn rush man, only had like what 45 mins to do everything, including having dinner. Seehua and me went opp school to get flowers and spray colour onto her hair. Was damn freaking late so had to rush back without her as I needed to bathe and prepare! Oh ya did I mention? We ate dinner along our way opp. school! I swear I almost puked my chicken cuttlet and butter rice. LOL. But it's fun, like one in a lifetime experience?! HAHAHA. So I took 5-10mins to shower. YES, 5-10. 3-5mins to makeup and I was panicking like shit. And last 3mins to wax my hair and GLITTERS!!!! Lol. Shut up luh, what's wrong with glitter! LOL. Ya. So I did everything thing in less than 20mins I was cursing and swearing with the insufficient time to prepare. Like all the profanities keep spilling out of my mouth profusely. Lol! AND Finally...
All prep up for the concert! Lol, me and Hanna in our suspenders. LOL. She looks damn adorable!
So yeah, took a few pictures before the concert commences.
Yile, Seehua, me and Hanna.
I swear I look like a SLUT in this picture. Oh well. Flashbang ):
And gathered the saxies! LOL. MY BELOVED.
Siongchee, Nicholas, Eden, Hanna, me, Yani, Olivia and Judith!
Lol, super short here. :S
Ahoy~
With Matthew!
I'm not a lesbian, luh. Goddamnit. LOL. I just love to hug the people closest to me! (: Ya Hanna, that's you. LOL.
Yea, Matthew! Feel blessed 'cause you are loved by the Saxophone Family! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! Wee just dote you like our lil big baby! Wahahahaha!
The weirdest people you'll ever meet. Us.
HAHAHA, Saxophonists all ready for war!
And with our most beloved Flowerrr! You are so loved!
Lol, the last picture taken with Mr. Eden. (: And finally concert commenced around 7.15? Lol, time flies. And Intermission followed shortly at 8 on the dot. Guess who was the first person we saw. JOLENE! Yes, Our big Joljol! Standing right outside the door! LOL! I screamed and threw her a BIG FAT HUG! WE MISSED YOU SOOOOO!!!! Lol and very sweet of her! She showered us with Meji Dark Chocs! Lol.
There's Jolene with Hanna, small Joljol and Yani! (: The first person I ran up to is definitely my BESTEST BEST BEST FRIEND! OLIVIA LEE LI TING! Hahaha. She told me it's heartwarming as I went to look for her first (: HAHA. I threw her a hug too and almost choked her. LOL. And then went to find beloved Pisangs! Lol. Threw Kannan a HUG! And they gave me BALLOONS! Hahaha! Thanks sweeties : D Next went to find SU-HANNA OF COURSE! Lol. Yay! Thanks Su, Nad, Liping and Michelle for coming! ((: My eldest brother Jayjay was there tooo(for some reason... BEAMS!)! Threw him a biggggggg hug! HAHA. Thanks Alan korkor for your comments ah. LOL!!! (: Suddenly guess who popped behind me? KELLY DARLING! HAHAH. I barely recognised you! In your contacts! :S HAHAHA. And GIRLFRIEND SIJIN! LOL. And we went to hunt down one last important person. AMELIA CHAN! MY CANDY! CHOCOLATE MISSED YOU! Why were you LATE!!!!! : ( HAHAHA. Sorry couldnt talk much! 'Cause there's just too lil time! BOO! All in all, thanks all of you for coming down to support my band! REALLY GRATEFUL. Soon after the short pathetic 15mins interval, rush back to finish off the 2nd half of the concert. Was in a daze and my lower lips were numb from playing ): Still we made it! Hahaha, many comical scenes happened. Like when the scores Weida brought in, Winnie's flowers being taken away by Tan. Hahaha. Damn hilarious. Finally after the encore piece, it's back to backstage to CELEBRATE!!!!
Look at our chocolate cake!!!! YUMM! Lol. Isn't it sweet? (:

And yeah, party begins! Lol. We yam-seng 3 damn times till I was so freaking beat. Damn it. LOL. And all went to pack up. Seehua popped a Sunflower! OMG! SO SWEET HUH!?!?!?! And I hugged her back till we both dropped to the floor. LOL.
Hahaha, then back at the band room all went bonkers. Boys beginning to tau pok each other. Yadah yadah. Me and Seehua running all over the place like crazy. Lol. Still some pictures taken! (:
Matthew and me with our Sunflowers. (:
Here's Benson. He's one guy who never fails to make you laugh and smile!! Yay!
Benson, Mark, me, Hanna and Matthew!
All of us taking a picture with our president, Winnie! Law, Winnie, Hanna, me and Jerome!
And last picture for the dayyyy! CHIPCHIPJEROME! :D LOVELOVE!
After all that, we went to karaoake near Huizhen's place. Till like 2am. Mark, Seehua, Law, Huizhen, Rachel, Raphael and Benson. ALL WENT TOTALLY WRONG. LOL. Ya. Good screaming into the mike session(: Ton at some Macdonalds' at Bedok till 5.30AM. And Caught the first few bus home. ZZZZ. WHAT A DAY?! LOL.
Okay, so here's me with Sunnyy(: I know I look freaking gay. AHAHAHHAHA. Thank you Seehua! Owes you big timeee(:


Ayite, so much for 30th. Was a memorable day(:
Thanks Cynthia, TPband and of course all of you who came down!

Oh well, today was my first day at Kumon. Not that bad, I really love the kids! (:
Sijin Girl, Be STRONG! No matter what, I'll still be by your side! Promise! Thanks for being there for me too. Yeah, I'll move on. I hope soooo... (: BYE ALL. Hope you didn't strain your eyes too much!

Something I feared most. D i s t a n c e ...
You don't seem to care for me anymore..
Everything has changed.... ):

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home